These delicious banana and oat muffin are an ideal treat for those relaxed afternoons with a nice cuppa of tea.
⅓ cup melted coconut oil or olive oil
½ cup golden syrup or honey
1 cup mashed ripe bananas
¼ cup almond milk (milk of choice)
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp salt
½ tsp cinnamon
1 cups whole wheat flour
⅓ cup Creamoata® rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 165°C and place muffin cases into muffin tray.
- In a large bowl, whisk oil, golden syrup, milk, vanilla and eggs together. Mix in the mashed bananas.
- Sift in the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt into the bowl and add the oats. Mix until combined.
- Divide the batter evenly. Filling the muffin case ⅔ full. Sprinkle the top with oats.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Place on wire rack to cool and enjoy with a nice cuppa of tea.