Bake these delightful cookies with a mix of oats, raisins and nuts. Definitely a classic to fill your cookie jar with.
½ cup raisins
½ cup butter
¾ cup sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
1 large egg
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp vanilla extract
¾ cup wholemeal flour
½ tsp baking soda
1½ cup Creamoata® rolled oats
½ cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Mix together butter, sugar, brown sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Sift the wholemeal flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt into the large bowl. Stir in the oats, raisins and nuts.
- Spoon heaped tablespoons of dough onto the lined baking tray leaving space for the cookie to spread.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool cookies on wire rack and enjoy.