ANZAC biscuits are a traditional classic rolled oats biscuit. These delicious biscuits uses our Creamoata® rolled oats with a subtle caramel taste from the golden syrup.
1 cup Creamoata® Rolled Oats
1 cup Desiccated Coconut
1 cup Flour
1 cup Sugar
2 Tbsp Golden Syrup
1 tsp Baking Soda
2 Tbsp Boiling Water
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan bake). Line a baking tray with nonstick baking paper.
- Place flour, sugar, coconut, oats in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Melt the golden syrup and butter together. Dissolve the baking soda in the boiling water and combine this with the butter mixture.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Roll teaspoons of the mixture into balls and press onto lined baking tray, allowing space for the biscuits to spread.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Place biscuits on wire rack to cool and enjoy!