Start the day with these fulfilling oat pancakes to start your day with energy. Top with your pick of fresh fruit or syrup.
¾ cup Creamoata® rolled oats
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp sugar
¼ tsp salt
¾ cup almond milk
2 tsp butter (melted)
- Sift the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt together. Add in the oats and mix together in a large bowl.
- Whisk together milk, eggs and melted butter. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Heat a non-stick pan to a medium-low heat. Melt a little butter on the pan.
- Place a ¼ cup of the batter onto the pan. Wait until bubbles form then flip the pancake once and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of chopped fresh fruit and syrup.